- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Peel and grate the kiwi. Peel and mash the banana.
- Mix the 2 fruits together in a bowl and add the cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until pale, light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Mix in the fruit. Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
- Gradually stir in the fruit batter mix. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 45 – 50 minutes – until risen, golden and firm to the touch.
Recipe from Aldi
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Dairy free and delicious!
3 Kiwis 1 Banana 180g The Pantry Plain Flour 125g Greenvale Unsalted Butter 2 tsp The Pantry Baking Powder ½ tsp The Pantry Bicarbonate of Soda ½ tsp Vanilla Essence ½ tsp Stonemill Ground Cinnamon 2 Large Eggs 150g The Pantry Caster Sugar 1lb Loaf Tin – lined with some non-stick baking parchment
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a