1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Brush a filo sheet with half the butter and cover the other sheets with cling film, or a damp tea towel, so they don’t dry out. Sprinkle half the orange zest over the buttered sheet, spreading out with a pastry brush, then lay another filo sheet on top.
3. Cut into 16 squares. Gently press the squares into the holes of a bun tin.
4. Repeat the whole process with the remaining pastry sheets, placing a second square on top of the first at a slight angle.
5. Fill each case with 1 tbsp jam, taking care not to overfill them. Bake for 15 minutes until the cases are golden. Remove from the oven and set aside until set and cooled.
While preparing the second layer of pastry squares, place an empty tin on top of the one you've started filling - to hold the cases in place
10g (1/ 3oz) melted, unsalted butter 4 sheets filo pastry Zest of 1 orange 16 tbsp Streamline (low sugar) jam, in your favourite flavours
Time: 30 minutes, including cooking Serves: 16 Nutrition: 61 calories, 0.9g fat, 0.4g sat. fat