- Preheat the oven 180°C/350?F/GasMark 4.
- Cut the buns into thick slices and butterone side of each slice
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a littlebutter and arrange the bread slices onthe base, overlapping slightly. Scatter the apricots over it.
- Place the eggs, milk, yogurt and sugar ina bowl and whisk to mix thoroughly. Pourthe mixture over the bread and apricots.
- Place the dish in a large roasting tin.Fill the tin half way up with boiling water. Bake for 30-40 mins until the custardis just set. Remove from the oven.
- Serve with Greek Style yogurt or Yeo Valley Crème Fraîche.
Recipe from www.yeovalley.co.uk.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A more interesting, Easter-themed version of bread and butter pudding, with the sweetness and spice of the buns
4 hot cross buns 125g (4oz) dried apricots, chopped 3 eggs, beaten 275ml (10floz) Whole Milk 50g (2oz) Butter 200g (7oz) Greek Style Natural Yogurt 50g (2oz) soft brown sugar
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a