- To the chicken mince add the finely chopped parsley and mix together thoroughly.
- To make the pastry, measure out the flour and add the oil, grated cheese and beaten egg.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll.
- Cut the dough into rounds and line the bun or muffin tray cups to form the base of the pies. Make sure you keep enough of the dough for the mince pie lids.
- Into each pie base add a teaspoon of the turkey mixture.
- Once filled, cover each base with a round of the dough mixture to form the mince pie lid. Moisten the edge of the dough lid before you put it on so that it stays in place.
- Gently pierce the top of each pie with a fork to allow steam to escape when cooking.
- Finally, cook the pies in a medium oven for 30 minutes. This recipe will make around 8 pies.
- Recipes from www.petscorner.co.uk/difference
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These healthy dog treats are simple to make and will keep in the fridge for up to five days
400g Chicken Mince. Pets Corner raw Chicken Mince can be purchased in store from £4.79. 200g Plain Flour 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley 120ml Sunflower or Olive Oil 1 Egg 50g Grated Cheese Greased bun or muffin tray
Time: 15 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a