- Lightly oil and base line a 1 litre loaf tin.
- Use a pair of scissors to snip the apricots into small pieces into a large bowl. Add the raisins, tea bag, cinnamon and pour over 250ml boiling water from the kettle. Add the oranges zest and juice, give it all a good stir and leave until cold.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Sift the flour over the soaked fruits, add the sugar, muesli and beaten egg and give it a good mix. Spoon into the prepared tin and bake for about 1 hour or until risen and golden on top - a skewer inserted into the centre should come out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins in the tin, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Kellogg’s new Ancient Legends range. Wholesome granolas, mueslis and cereals made with rye, spelt, chia, flax and quinoa – grains and seeds which have a range of nutritional benefits. For more info, head over to Kellogg’s.
For more bakes and makes, grab the latest copy of Yours, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Once made this loaf actually improves with time as it becomes increasingly moist. It will keep for a week
125g ready to eat apricots 125g raisins 1 Earl Grey teabag 1 tsp ground cinnamon Zest and Juice of 1 medium orange 100g light soft brown sugar 250g self-raising flour 100g Kellogg's Puffed Spelt, Pumpkin & Sunflower seeds muesli 1 large egg, beaten
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 12 Nutrition: n/a