- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2-3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10-12 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and spread over the cakes. Sprinkle with coconut and decorate as a snowman face using the buttons cut in half for the hat, the chocolate drops for eyes and orange decoration for nose.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These cute cupcakes are perfect for making with grandchildren this Christmas
115 g (4oz) Flora Buttery 115 g (4oz) caster sugar 2 eggs, medium 115 g (4oz) self-raising flour 25 g (1oz) cocoa powder, mixed with 2 dessert spoons water For the icing: 55 g (2oz) Flora Buttery 225 g icing sugar, sieved 1 tablespoon milk 50 g white chocolate, melted Decoration: 55 g (2oz) desiccated coconut Orange cake decorations or coloured fondant for nose chocolate buttons for hat drops for eyes
Time: 15 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: 202 cals, 3.6g Fat, 2.4g sat fat