- Preheat oven to 160°C/325?F/Gas Mark 3.
- Melt the chocolate with the margarine (or butter)
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the sugar and then stir in the melted chocolate and margarine
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Pour into a lined or greased tart or spring form pan (approx. 26 cm)
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes
- Immediately after taking out of the oven – or if you can, keep the tart in the oven whilst you do so - sprinkle with the orange juice
Serve with Carte Noire N°7 Aromatique - www.cartenoire.co.uk
Gooey indulgence needs strong coffee to match it
300g (10oz) dark chocolate 200g (7oz) margarine (or butter) 4 eggs 100g (3 1/2oz) sugar 200g (7oz) flour 1 tsp baking powder 150ml (5fl.oz) orange juice
Time: 45 minutes, including cooking Serves: 16 Nutrition: n/a