- Panasonic Breadmaker SD-ZX2522
- 100g (3.5 oz) roasted pumpkin or butternut squash cooled and diced
- 1tsp yeast
- 500g (17.6 oz) strong white flour
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2tsp ground white pepper
- 300ml (10.1 fl oz) water
- 1tsp olive oil
- 50g (1.8 oz) blue cheese
- 50g (1.8 oz) toasted walnuts
- Place all the ingredients in the Panasonic Breadmaker SD-ZX2522 bread bakery pan, except the walnuts.
- Add the walnuts to the raisin and nut dispenser if you have one, if not keep them next to the bread bakery in a bowl.
- Set the SD-ZX2522 to basic raisin bake (4 hours).
- Add the walnuts when the bread bakery beeps if you do not have a dispenser.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Makes: 1 loaf
Enjoy with butter and blue cheese as a starter before dinner.