- Lay the wraps on a flat surface and use a heart shaped or circular cutter to cut out four shapes from each wrap.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the shapes, a few at a time.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly brown and crispy.
- Remove and cool. Meanwhile, beat the mascarpone and lemon curd together in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and mint stirring well, then add the blueberries and carefully mix them in, without breaking them up.
- Spread the mixture thickly onto half the cut out shapes and top with the remainder. Serve, sprinkled with a little icing sugar and decorated with fine shreds of lemon zest.
Recipe from www.missionwraps.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This dessert is ideal for a quick mid-week treat
2 x Mission Deli Wraps (Original) 225g fresh blueberries 4 tbsp Lemon curd Finely grated zest 2 large lemons 250g mascarpone 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint Juice 1 large lemon Icing sugar and shreds of lemon zest to decorate
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a