- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F. Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Place the yoghurt, lemon curd, butter, eggs, flour, sugar and ¾ of the lemon zest into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until the batter just comes together then transfer half of the mixture into the loaf tin.
- Sprinkle half of the blueberries into the tin. Transfer the rest of the batter into the tin and sprinkle on the rest of the blueberries.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes until a skewer poked into the middle comes out clean. Leave in the tin to cool.
- Remove the baking parchment and place the loaf onto a serving plate.
- Place the icing sugar into a bowl and stir in enough of the lemon juice to make a smooth icing. Spread over the top of the cake, sprinkle on the remaining zest and edible flowers, if using.
Recipe from www.lakeland.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve sliced with extra yoghurt and fresh blueberries
175g softened butter 100g Greek Yoghurt, plus extra to serve 2-3 tbsp lemon curd 3 eggs 200g self-raising flour 175g golden caster sugar Zest and juice of 1 lemon 90g blueberries, plus extra to serve 140g icing sugar, sifted A few edible flowers such as dianthus or violas, to decorate,
Time: 20 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a