- Chestnuts, conkers, conker shells and acorns
- Wooden matches or toothpicks
- A knife
- Take your conkers and decide which way round will look best, it’s always good to try and give your little acorn man or animal a chest.
- Use a toothpick or small knife (with care) prick holes at the top of one acorn and the bottom of another inserting a tooth pick to create the head and body.
- Use a toothpick to (with care) prick holes where you would like the arms and legs to go, cover the hole with glue (or dip the end of the tooth pick in glue) and place in the hole. The glue will make the legs and arms secure.
- Glue on a conked shell as a hat, if you like, or glue on little seeds to make hands.