Suitable for: Beginners
Time to make: 45 minutes
- Card blank
- Cream and pink felt sheet
- White pom pom
- Tacky glue
- Floral stickers
- Foam pads
How to make:
- Start by cutting the top two inches off the long side of the card so that you end up with a square card that measures five inches on each side.
- Cut a circle out of the cream felt sheet. Use a circular object to draw around, such as a reel of tape, to get an even circle.
- Next cut out two oval shapes from the cream felt and then two smaller ovals from the pink felt, these will make the bunny rabbit’s feet. Using the tacky glue stick the light pink ovals on top of the cream.
- Place the large cream circle centrally on the card, and secure in place with tacky glue. Then add the white pom, this is the bunny rabbit’s tail. Leave to dry.
- Stick the floral stickers randomly on the card, to create height I used foam pads on the underside of some of the stickers and then overlapped them on top of the stickers stuck straight to the card.
- Once happy with the arrangement of all the flower stickers stick the bunny rabbit’s feet in place, using the image as a guide. Leave to dry.
Project from www.hobbycraft.co.uk
There's more craft in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.