- Blank card
- Transparent paper
- Glitter card or paper
- Two toothpicks
- Sharp scissors
- Double sided tape
- Tacky glue
- Alphabet stickers
- Start by crossing the toothpicks so that they form an ‘x’ shape.
- Start to wrap wool or yarn around the sticks, making sure you wrap the wool around in all different directions to make sure that everything is kept nice and secure.
- Once complete leave a tail thread of around 40 centimetres.
- Snip one of the pointed ends off two of the toothpicks, to make your knitting needles.
- Stick the ball of wool/yarn to your card using tacky glue
- With a pencil lightly draw out the word ‘love’ in joined up handwriting.
- Once happy with the layout, go over the writing using tacky glue, using the tail thread to follow the line of glue.
- Leave to dry, and then cut off any excess yarn.
- Cut a strip of transparent paper to run along the bottom of your card, and secure to the inside of the card using double sided tape.
- Cut a strip of glitter card and cut one end into a point, secure using double sided tape.
- Use alphabet stickers or rub on transfers to complete your greeting.
For more crafting projects, grab the latest copy of Yours today.