There are lots of reasons to try rose essential oil for your health - and here are six of them.
- Widely used in luxury skincare products, essential oil of rose has astringent properties that make it perfect for toning and lifting the skin.
- In aromatherapy, rose is often used to enhance feelings of wellbeing, and to induce feelings of positivity, joy and hope.
- The antioxidant properties of essential oil of rose make it perfect for speeding up the natural healing processes of the skin, helping skin blemishes to fade.
- The calming scent of rose can be used to relieve anxiety and to help alleviate feelings of shock.
- Essential oil of rose is believed to stimulate the hormone secretions which trigger menstruation, and to ease post-menopausal symptoms.
- Known throughout history to enhance libido and inspire romance, the natural scent of Rose can be used to woo a lover or rekindle passion.
Try the paraben-free rose scented skin care collection for face and body by Cosyfeet. Rose cleanser, toner, moisturizer and body lotion can be purchased separately, or together at a discount. Call 01458 447275.