Thoresby Hall, Nottinghamshire boasts a picturesque Victorian rose garden and Great Hall. Pamper yourself in its luxurious spa, stroll in its sprawling grounds, or venture into Sherwood forest to visit the local countryside. There will also be plenty of great activities on offer including zumba, yoga, woodland walks, table tennis, fencing and lots more!
As a guest of Yours you will be treated to
- Private welcome drinks on the terrace
- Meet and greet with the Yours team
- A goody bag and surprise gift in every room
- Exclusive craft sessions
- Social events for solo travellers led by Janice
Come along to try some gorgeous garden inspired crafts taught by one of our workshop favourites, Tracy. You will be able to take home these lovely crafts; canvas art, decoupage tealights and paper flowers.
Let's Twist Again – relive the fabulous songs of a magical rock ‘n’ roll era. Hear the greatest hits of Elvis, Dusty, Lulu, The Beatles, Sandie Shaw, The Drifters, Frankie Valli, Cilla and many more!
A variety of rooms to suit everybody
- Standard rooms: Comfortable, elegant and fitted with all the mod cons, these rooms are a bargain.
- Signature rooms: Kick back in style in an elegant signature room, one of Thoresby’s most popular.
- Historic rooms and suites: Top-end amenities, four poster beds and original features, these rooms and suites will have you feeling like royalty.
GREAT PRICES from just £289
TO BOOK please call 0333 202 0304 YOURSPARTY