- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and fry for 10-12 mins, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for two mins, then cut into slices. Place the chickpeas in a bowl with the tomatoes and mix well. Set aside.
- For the dressing, mix the onion, coriander, lime juice, sugar, chilli and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir half of the dressing through the chickpea mixture. Top with spoonfuls of the goats' cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the chicken. Serve with the chickpea salad and lime wedges.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Make a whole meal out of this delicious salad or serve it as a tasty side dish
1-3 tbsp vegetable oil 4 chicken breast 2x420g (14oz) cans chickpeas, drained 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, halved 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped 50g (2oz) coriander, leaves picked and chopped 100ml (4fl oz) lime juice 2 tbsp brown sugar 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 5 tbsp olive oil 150g (5oz) goat's cheese lime wedges, to serve
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a