150g (5oz) essential Waitrose Broccoli, cut into florets
1 essential Waitrose British Sirloin Steak, trimmed
2 tsp wasabi paste
4 tsp olive oil
Juice ½ essential Waitrose Lemon
100g (4oz) bag essential Waitrose Mixed Salad
200g (7oz) essential Waitrose Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Cook the broccoli in a steamer or colander over a pan of simmering water for 4-5 mins until just tender.
- Meanwhile, spread the steak with the wasabi paste on both sides. Heat 2 tsp oil in a frying pan and fry the steak for 2 mins on each side (for rare). Allow to rest for 2-3 mins before thinly slicing.
- Whisk the lemon juice with the remaining oil and season, toss into the salad with the tomatoes and broccoli and serve topped with the steak.
- Recipe from: www.waitrose.com/recipes
- For more delicious recipes see Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This salad is high in protein and low in carbs
Time: 10 mins
Nutrition: 345 cals 19g fat (sat fat 4.4g)