- Prepare noodles according to pack instructions.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large non-stick wok or frying pan.
- Beat eggs and add to the wok. Swirl around the base until covered. Cook for a minute, then turn and cook for a few seconds.
- Turn out onto a chopping board, roll up and cut into ribbons. Set aside
- Heat remaining oil in the wok, add onion and pepper and stir-fry for 3 mins. Add broccoli and chilli and cook for a further 3 mins.
- Add prawns to the pan, and stir-fry for 2-3 mins until just opaque.
- Add the noodles to the pan with the lime zest, juice and fish sauce, cook for 1 min, add the egg ribbons, stir and serve with lime wedges.
- Recipe from Tenderstem
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This deliciously different stir fry takes just 10 mins to make!
100g (4oz) folded flat rice noodle 4 tsp groundnut oil 2 eggs 1 small red onion, sliced 1 red pepper, sliced 200g (7oz) broccoli, sliced into 4cm lengths 1 red chilli, thinly sliced 200g (7oz) raw jumbo king prawns 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce Zest 1, juice ½ lime, plus wedges to serve
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a