- Blitz the onion in mini food blender until smooth adding a little water to loosen the mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and add in the spices, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add in the onion, ginger, garlic and chilli; continue cooking for about 10 minutes. Next add the sweet potato, butternut and soya beans and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato, grated coconut and enough water to just cover the vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for a further 20 minutes.
- Stir in the Alpro Soya Single, mango chutney and lemon juice. Season and serve with basmati rice.
Recipe from Alpro Soya.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A healthier yet hearty curry option, full of flavour
300g butternut squash, cubed 1 small sweet potato, cubed 70g soya beans 1 tbsp vegetable oil 2 cloves of garlic, crushed 1 tbsp grated ginger 1 chilli finely chopped 1 onion chopped 1 peeled and chopped tomato 1 tbsp turmeric 1 tbsp Garam massala 1 tbsp ground coriander 1 tbsp smooth mango chutney 50g grated coconut cream block 200ml Alpro Soya Single alternative to cream Juice of ½ lemon Basmati rice
Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a