- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/ 7gas.
- In a small saucepan, heat the marmalade, star anise, chilli, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, add a good pinch of salt and stir until everything is warm and combined.
- Discard the star anise and put the ribs in a roasting dish and drizzle over the sauce (or use a pastry brush if grilling on the barbecue).
- Bake the ribs for 20 minutes, turning and basting several times until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- While the ribs are cooking, slice the radishes then cut the skin and pith from the orange and slice into thin disks.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and seasoning. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the dressing.
- Serve with the sticky ribs.
Recipe from Streamline Foods.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This dish is a great sticky winter warmer, or a brilliant excuse to try something new on the BBQ when the sun comes out.
For the ribs: 6 tbsp streamline thick cut orange marmalade 1 star anise pinch dried chilli flakes 1 garlic clove, crushed 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce pinch of salt 8 pork spare ribs (depending on size) For the salad: 6 radishes 1 orange 2 tsp olive oil 2 tsp white wine vinegar 1 tsp dijon mustard ½ bag washed watercress salt and black pepper
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 382 Cal, 14.4g fat, 4.3g sat fat