- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat until the garlic starts to turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add red chilli, crab, lemon zest, juice and parsley.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly then add to the pan. Season to taste and mix well.
- Divide between bowls, sprinkle over radishes and serve.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A simple, quick and low-cost family meal idea
500g dried spaghetti 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 garlic cloves, sliced 1 tsp fennel seeds 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 150g white crabmeat 50g (2oz) brown crabmeat 2 lemons, zested and juiced 1 large bunch parsley, shredded Sea salt and black pepper 50g (2oz) French breakfast radishes, very thinly sliced
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 624 cals, fat 18.9g, sat fat 2.7 g