- Preheat oven to 180 c/350 F.
- Grease a medium sized oven proof dish.
- Scatter bread around the dish. Intersperse bacon, tomato, olives and greens amongst bread.
- Whisk eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese, Dijon, and salt and pepper together and pour everything over the bread, making sure everything gets covered.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve with fresh vegetables or salad
6 slices stale bread, quartered 4 pieces bacon Half cup Fragata Pitted Green Olives 100g spinach roughly chopped 100g grated cheese 8 eggs 250ml milk 250g yogurt, plain Salt & Pepper 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a