- Heat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7. Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Add the aubergines and onions and toss with oil. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the spices, oregano and tomatoes to the tray and toss well. Roast for a further 15 minutes, then mix with the butterbeans. Reduce the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- Spoon half of the vegetables into a 1.5 litre oven proof dish. Beat together the yoghurt and egg and season well. Pour over the vegetables and spoon over the remaining vegetable mix.
- Lay a sheet of filo on a work surface and lightly spray with oil, loosely lay over the vegetables, scrunching to fit the dish, repeat with the remaining sheets of pastry.
- Scatter with sesame seeds and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden. Scatter with a little fresh oregano and serve.
Recipe from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Add melted cheese or a dash of soured cream for an extra tangy kick
250g Greek Yoghurt 2 large aubergines, cut into 2.5cm chunks 1 large onion, roughly chopped 1 tbsp olive oil ½ tsp ground cinnamon Good pinch chilli flakes 2 tsp dried oregano or 2 tbsp fresh, plus extra to decorate 500g cherry tomatoes 400g can butterbeans, drained 1 medium egg, beaten 3 sheets filo pastry (half a 270g pack) Spray olive oil (uses about 25ml) 2 tsp sesame seeds
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 357 Cals, 14.3g Fat, 3.1g Sat Fat