- Make up your sandwich using the bread, Flora Light and some filling.
- Using a circle cookie cutter cut some arc shapes from the sandwich.
- Use the different size round cutters to create thin arcs from the red pepper, cheese and cucumber skin. The cucumber should be your smallest arc so use the smallest cutter for that.
- Place the curves of red pepper, cheeses and cucumber on top of the mini sandwiches. You could use some cream cheese to hold them in place if they aren’t staying on that well.
- To get a nice edge on each rainbow, use a clean pair of scissors to trim off any overhanging pieces.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This super-cute red pepper rainbow sandwich is simple to make, but bound to appeal to the grandkids
15g Flora Light 2 x slices wholemeal bread 0.25 of a red pepper 15g red leicester slice 10g cheddar cheese slice 10g cucumber skin
Time: 10 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: 365 cals, 11.5g fat, 5.9 sat fat