- Cut chicken breasts into small pieces and place in a shallow dish with the prawns. Add the chopped garlic, chopped chillies and coriander paste and mix well.
- Cover the dish with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken and prawns onto skewers (soak wooden skewers in water first to prevent scorching on a barbecue), leaving a small gap between each piece for even cooking.
- Cook on a pre-heated barbecue or under a hot grill for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the prawns have turned bright pink.
- Melt the butter and red chillies for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Serve skewers with a mixed salad, crushed new potatoes and chilli butter for dipping.
Recipe from Very Lazy.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A spicy starter or light main
2 Skinless Chicken Breasts 225g Raw Tiger Prawns 1tsp chopped garlic 1tsp chopped red chillies 2tsp coriander paste For the chilli butter: 50g butter 1tsp (or to taste) chopped red chillies
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a