- Place all the ingredients for the pea puree into a blender and pulse for 4 seconds, to bring the mixture together.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, turning the pan to coat the bottom.
- Crack the eggs gently into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes, or until set. If you like your eggs over easy, turn them for the final 10 seconds of cooking.
- Serve by coating each of the lightly salted rice cakes with the pea puree and topping with the fried eggs.
- Finish with a generous grinding of black pepper.
Recipe from www.kallo.com
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Create a delicious and healthy brunch, packed with protein and laid on rice cakes
1 tbsp olive oil 2 eggs 2 Kallø Lightly Salted Rice Cakes Ground black pepper For the pea puree: 100g frozen peas 75g soft goats cheese 2 tbsp lime juice 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves, plus extra for garnish 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Time: 5 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a