- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
Brush the tart tins with melted butter. Cut the filo pastry into rounds, 1cm larger than the diameter of the tart tins.
- Line each tin with a round of pastry, brush with the melted butter and repeat until each tin has a layer of 3 sheets of filo pastry.
- Place all the tart tins on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until lightly crisp and golden. Remove and fill each tin with some peas and snipped chives and top with the blue cheese.
- Mix the eggs with the crème fraiche and season well with sea salt and black pepper. Pour a little of the egg mixture over each tart and place in the oven for a further 10-12 mins, until golden and the filing has just set.
- Remove from the oven, cool for 5 mins then remove from the tins.
- Great to serve hot or cold.
Recipe from www.peas.org
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This delicious tart is ideal for taking on picnics!
60g (2oz) of butter, melted 1 pack of filo pastry 200g (8oz) frozen peas, blanched and well drained 200g (8oz) blue cheese, crumbled 1 tbsp snipped chives 2 tbsp of crème fraiche 2 eggs, beaten Sea salt and black pepper 6 individual tart tins
Time: 30 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: 372 cal, Fat 24.6g (sat fat 14.5g)