- Boil or steam the carrots until tender.
- Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant.
- Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
- Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
- Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
Recipe from Streamline Foods.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Luxuriously sticky and a great way of livening up a traditional roast dinner or leftovers.
400g Chantenay or baby carrots 2 tsp cumin seeds 2 tbsp thin cut orange marmalade 1 tsp soy sauce 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked Salt and black pepper
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 49 Cals, trace fat and sat fats