- Put 100g/4oz dried cranberries in a small bowl, pour over the rum, cover and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Line a shallow 20cm/8in tin with non-stick baking paper or cling film.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate and place in a microwaveable bowl. Pour over the condensed milk and cook on High 100% for 2 minutes. Stir well and cook for a further 1 minute on High 100%.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted. Stir in the soaked dried cranberries and vanilla and pour into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a wet spoon. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and place in a microwaveable bowl and cook on high 100% for bursts of 30 seconds, stirring well until melted.
- Using a teaspoon or paper piping bag drizzle the chocolate in swirls over the fudge.
- Roughly chop the remaining dried cranberries and scatter over the fudge along with the pistachio nuts.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm and set. Cut into squares using a sharp hot wet knife.
Recipe from Ocean Spray.
There's more delicious recipes in every issue of Yours magazine out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Makes a terrific gift for a friend
150g/5oz Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries 1 tbsp dark rum 450g/1lb dark chocolate 397g can sweetened condensed milk 1/2 tsp vanilla essence 50g/2oz white chocolate 15g/1/2oz shelled pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 36 squares Nutrition: n/a