- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Start by adding the soft white cheese to a pan on a low heat. After this has melted, add the 200 grams of grated cheese.
- When they are well-mixed, remove the pan from the heat and add the eggs and cream. Then add the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling water. Once it’s done, put it in cold water and drain.
- Then grease a serving dish, spread the pasta in it, pour the melted cheese on top of it and stir well.
- Spread the rest of the grated cheese on top and put it into the oven for 30 minutes.
Tip: If you have some roast chicken juice, pour it in before putting the gratin to the oven, this will make it even more tasty.
Recipe from Comté cheese.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A real comfort supper that quick to make too
250 grams of macaroni 150 grams of soft white cheese 250 grams of grated Comté cheese 3 eggs 50cl of liquid cream 25 grams of butter Salt and pepper, nutmeg
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a