- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a high-sided frying pan or wok. Add the spinach first and then the garlic and cook on a medium heat until all of the water has evaporated for approximately 2 mins.
- Season, drain in a colander and press firmly with a wooden spoon to remove as much water as possible.
- Sprinkle the lamb with the thyme.
- Beat the eggs with the crème fraiche in a bowl.
- Add the spinach, lamb and half the feta. Stir and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Line a large tart dish 28cm (11in) with the pastry. Pour the filling in evenly, then sprinkle with the remainder of the feta and pine nuts.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins. Serve hot, with a salad.
Recipe from www.tastyeasylamb.co.uk
For more recipes grab the latest copy of Yours.
Try this delicious tart warm or cold at a picnic or as a change from sandwiches in the office
350g cooked roast lamb, finely sliced 1 tablespoon olive oil 200g fresh spinach leaves, washed 2 cloves of garlic, crushed Salt and pepper 1 teaspoon dried thyme 3 eggs 250ml low-fat crème fraiche 100g feta cheese, crumbled 1 pack ready-made short-crust pastry 2 tablespoons pine nuts
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a