- Place the sausage meat into a mixing bowl, add the Boursin Cranberry & Pepper and mix together well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On a floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a 5mm thickness. Cut into 4 squares.
- Divide the meat mix into 4 and shape into sausages. Place on to the pastry squares.
- Using a pastry brush and a little cold water, gently brush the pastry around the sausage meat and then carefully fold the pastry over and around the meat, forming a sausage roll.
- Pinch the seal of the pastry together and place on to a baking tray with parchment paper, making sure the seal of the pastry is on the bottom.
- To make the egg wash, add the eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt and gently whisk. Brush the sausage rolls with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 20 minutes, until golden brown in colour.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack, before serving warm.
Recipe from Boursin.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you're hosting a buffet over Christmas, these sausage rolls will be a perfect feature
300g pork sausage meat 150g Boursin Limited Edition Cranberry & Pepper Plain flour (for rolling out pastry) 250g all butter puff pastry For the egg wash: 1 egg 25ml milk Salt
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a