- Heat oil in a heavy pan and toss around scallops and prawns for 1 minute until scallops are just opaque and prawns pink.
- Turn down heat and add onion, garlic and chilli over low heat to soften but not brown.
- Add lemon juice and Tabasco® Green Pepper Sauce and stir well.
- At the same time, cook linguine in plenty of boiling salted water until ‘Al Dente’.
- Drain. Add to scallop pan and toss well, scatter over coriander. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Tabasco®.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Buy your shellfish from your fishmongers in the morning and then make that evening for a real taste of the sea
2 tbsp sunflower oil 225g /8oz scallops 225g/8oz tail on raw prawns 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped 1 clove garlic, peeled finely chopped 1 red chilli Seeded and finely chopped juice of a lemon 8 drops Tabasco® Green Pepper Sauce 225g/8oz linguine 1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a