- Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat to medium.
- Divide the beef into 2 portions and flatten into burgers about 1cm thick.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook the burgers alongside the courgette, tomato, onion and red pepper for around 2-3mins on each side, until the burgers are cooked through and the vegetables are softened.
- Cut the bread rolls in half, spoon on the relish and top with spinach, beef and vegetables.
- For more tasty recipes & information grab a copy of Yours.
You can eat burgers and still lose weight with this delicious recipe from the Hairy Bikers Diet Club!
1 spray olive oil spray 200g (7oz) lean beef mince 1 pinch of salt 1 ground black pepper 1 small sliced courgette 1 medium tomato, cut into thick slices 2 small onions, peeled and cut into thick slices 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced into strips 2 medium soft brown rolls 50g (2oz) tomato relish 35g (1¼oz) spinach, chopped
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 415 cals, Fat 13g