- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cut the broccoli into small pieces, about 1-2cm long.
- Add to the pan, along with the garlic, and fry until the broccoli is becoming tender, and colouring slightly on the tips.
- Increase the heat and add the diced tomatoes to the pan. Fry for just a minute or so before adding the crab meat, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Toss gently until the crab is heated through. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper before mixing into the tagliatelle, basil and the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Serve straight away.
Recipe from Tendersteam Broccoli.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Makes a fantastic midweek meal because it actually takes no time at all to put together
200-300g tagliatelle 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 200g broccoli 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced 3 ripe tomatoes, quartered, de-seeded and diced 100g white crab meat, fresh or frozen Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon 1 small bunch of basil leaves, finely sliced
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2 as a main course or 4 as a starter Nutrition: n/a