- Place the potato slices in a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat. Heat the oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the courgettes to the pan, season and cook for a further 5 minutes until the courgettes are soft and lightly browned. Add the peas and drained potatoes.
- Whisk the eggs and pesto together, season with a little salt and black pepper, then pour over the vegetables. Tilt the pan to distribute the egg evenly and cook for 6-8 minutes until the base and edges are golden.
- Scatter with a little cheese and place under the grill for 5 minutes until the egg is golden and cooked through. Serve in wedges.
Recipes from eggrecipes.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you don't have peas or courgettes you can use any other vegetables you have to hand
1 large Maris Piper potato (350g), peeled & cut into 1cm slices 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 large courgette, sliced thinly 150g frozen peas 5 medium British Lion eggs 2 tbsp pesto 2 heaped tsp grated cheese (Parmesan or Cheddar)
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4-6 Nutrition: n/a