- Mix the yogurt, Masala paste and half of the coriander, chopped. If you like your curry a bit hotter, add a couple of teaspoons of curry powder too. Put 4tbsp of the Yeogurt mix into a separate bowl and keep in the fridge till later.
- Slash the surface of the chicken thighs and drumsticks and massage in the remaining yogurt mix. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for as long as possible.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Transfer the chicken to an ovenproof dish and cook in the Yeogurt mix for 40mins. Once the chicken has cooked keep it warm.
- While the chicken is cooking toss the cauliflower florets in garam masala and oil and tip onto a roasting tray. 20 mins before the chicken is cooked put them in the oven to roast.
- Put the reserved yogurt mixture into a small saucepan, pour in the juices that have come out of the chicken and a good squeeze of lemon. Warm over a gentle heat, stirring until you have a smooth sauce.
- Serve the chicken with rice. spoon the sauce over and scatter with the remaining coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon.
Recipe from Yeo Valley.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Fire up your evening- or your Valentine's Day- with this indulgent curry
300ml natural yogurt 2 tbsp Tikka Masala paste 2 tsp curry powder (optional) Small bunch fresh coriander 4 chicken thighs 4 chicken drumsticks 1 medium cauliflower divided into florettes 3 tsp garam masala 2 tbsp oil
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a