- Put the thawed cherries in a bowl with the sweetener, cherry brandy and cherry conserve and stir to mix well.
- Spoon three-quarters of the amaretti biscuit crumbs into four dessert glasses.
- Divide the cherry mixture between the dessert glasses and spoon over the custard.
- Add a dollop of fromage frais to each glass, scatter over the reserved amaretti crumbs and decorate with a fresh cherry.
- Chill until you’re ready to eat.
- Recipes taken from A Slimming World Christmas, which is available from all Slimming World groups at the price of £4.95/€7.95. To find your nearest Slimming World group visit www.slimmingworld.com or call 0844 897 8000. Photos: A Slimming World Christmas/Lara Holmes.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These super-speedy individual trifles feature creamy custard, crunchy amaretti biscuits plus four kinds of cherry
200g frozen cherries, thawed ½ tsp sweetener 2 tsp cherry brandy or kirsch 1 level tbsp cherry conserve 2 soft amaretti biscuits, crushed 200g low fat custard from a can or carton 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais, sweetened to taste fresh cherries, to decorate (or use frozen cherries, thawed)
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a