- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped into florets. Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Separate the mixture in half and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into breadsticks.
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Don't be afraid the crust is not soggy at all.
- Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
For more information and further recipes from the low carb experts, please visit uk.atkins.com. Atkins UK is an official exhibitor at this year’s Girl’s Day Out events in Liverpool (30th October – 1st November) and Glasgow (27th – 29th November).
For more recipes grab a copy of Yours, which is out every fornight.
Cauliflower is a great veg replacement for bread, potato and rice, so it's helpful for those trying to cut the carbs
1 large head of cauliflower 4 eggs 50g shredded mozzarella cheese 3 tsp oregano Salt & pepper More mozzarella to top
Time: 10 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a