- Heat oven to 200C/ Gas Mark 5.Weigh 100g of flour and put into a bowl.
- Add 25g of butter and mix together to form a crumble. Add 15g of sugar and 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon and stir together.
- Add the milk and combine. Divide into 2 balls and flatten them with the palm of your hand.
- Place onto a greased baking tin and put into the oven for 10-15 mins until golden.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.Blend a handful of mixed berries to make a coulis.
- Spread a thin layer of soft cheese over the pizza base.Spread a thin layer of coulis onto the cheese.
- Now decorate with assorted berries.You can use them whole, halved or in slices.
Recipes from www.seasonalberries.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These easy-to-make sweet pizzas are great for making with kids
100g of self-raising flour 25g of butter 15g of sugar 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 60ml of semi skimmed milk Tub of low fat soft cheese Assorted fresh berries – blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a