- 20g (¾ oz) chopped kale, washed
- Half an avocado, peeled and stoned
- 100g (4oz) cooked beetroot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Barleycup (6g)
- 200ml (6.7 fl oz) water
- 2 tablespoons honey (12g)
- Tablespoon lemon juice (6g)
- Half a teaspoon flax seed, roasted
- A pinch of salt to taste (optional)
- Place the kale, avocado, beetroot, Barleycup, water, honey, lemon juice into a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with the flax seed.
Preparation time: 10mins
Ideal as a tasty breakfast, brunch or mid-morning pick me up!