- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat.
- Add a tsp of the oil and fry the bacon for 5 minutes until crisp. Halfway through add the sweetcorn and cook until golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate, covering to keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil and swirl to coat the pan. Pour 1⁄4 of the egg mixture to the pan and swirl again to coat.
- Cook until just set for 4-5 minutes. Repeat three more times with the remaining egg.
- Top one half of each omelette with a handful of rocket and a 1⁄4 of the crispy bacon & sweetcorn.
- Scatter over a little cheese and flip the empty half over the filling. Serve whole or cut into wedges to serve.
Recipes from eggrecipes.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you have any herbs you can finely chop a tbsp and stir through the whisked egg before cooking
8 medium British Lion eggs 3 tsp olive oil 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped 340g tinned sweetcorn, drained 80g rocket, spinach or watercress 3 tbsp grated cheese (Cheddar or Parmesan)
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a