- 2 medium organic eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 175g (6oz) of almond butter
- 120g (4¼oz)coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100g (4oz) of good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp of Linwoods milled flax seeds
- Preheat oven 160°C and line a 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt until smooth.
- Break 50g of the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate and flax seeds in with the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
- Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.
Preparation time: 20mins, plus cooling
Make a batch to enjoy with an afternoon cuppa or to share with someone you love!