- One card blank 20x20cm (8x8in) Christmas decorative cardstock pack – tree and creature design
- Double sided tape
- A ready-made felt fox topper from Hobbycraft or you can make your own using brown and white felt
- Sheet of red and white felt
- Small white pom-pom
- Tacky glue
- Foam pad
- Start by covering your card blank in the decorative cardstock using double-sided tape.
- Place the felt fox topper in the centre of the card, so it sits nicely in the background scene.
- Cut a triangle from red felt and add a strip of white felt along the bottom to create the hat. Secure in place with tacky glue.
- Glue a white pom-pom to the top of the hat, and leave to dry.
- Secure the hat to the fox with a little tacky glue and use a foam pad to support the top point of the hat to the card.
For more festive craft projects, grab the latest copy of Yours.