Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > General Chat Forum > Come on in > Shirley's Daily Idle Gossip..THURSDAY...12/4/12

Sally

Nov 06

Sally says:

Re: Shirley's Daily Idle Gossip..THURSDAY...12/4/12

Good evening everyone, we have a terrible storm here at the moment, torrential rain, hailstones, thunder and lightning, it is like a river running down our lane and the sky is a grey/yellow colour, it's horrible.

Dilys, enjoy your evening at Sians.

Elaine, I hope all is well in Brixham and the storms soon pass.

Madge, I see you have switched off everything and said goodnight, hope you will be OK.

Wendy, some free time for you today, don't worry about overdoing the chocks, a little treat now and then is what we need sometimes.

Rosie, what sad news you've had and so young at 64, my thoughts and condolences to everyone.  I notice too that there are some lovely colour trousers around this year, I hope we have a decent summer to wear some nice summery clothes.

Megs, we were lucky with the weather earlier today, as soon as we got our side of the bridge the rain started.

"signature

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Margaret South Wales

This topic has been locked
Euchea

Mar 07

Euchea says:

Good Evening Everyone .I can hear thunder in the distance ,If we have any lightening I will turn off my pc .

Rosie so sorry to hear about your d.i.l. mothers partner ,so young and a shock Im sure ,my condolences to the family at this sad news .

Megs it is a nuisance as its back more often again for blood tests at the surgery ,but it has to be done ,I went on Tuesday ,and its was a month then since the last test .which was good

,Ironing all done Megs and put away ,its a nice feeling to get it over and done with ,

Dilys I expect you are with Sian  and the family now ,enjoy your evening together ,

Wendy 51 Its nice to have time for yours self ,and be pampered ,Im glad you are enjoying our chats together

Sally thanks for your pm and the link ,I will pass it on to Lee and Ema .as they are calling in later tonight .

Elaine I hope the weather gets better for you ,for your few days away .

Babs our boys used to sit under the table when we has thunder ,I don`t know who got there first ,the boys or Patch our dog ,

Dot your WW cake sounds delish especially with the fromais frais ,and strawberrys ,

Going to have a  drink now ,back again soon .Wendy

Sally

Nov 06

Sally says:

Wendy, the storm seems to have passed over here now, not sure which direction it is heading though.

I am saying goodnight now, will put laptop away now and get comfy in front of TV, have a nice evening everyone, chat tomorrow.

"thumbnail

"signature

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Margaret South Wales

Josieanne

Jun 07

Josieanne says:

Wendy51 it must be frightening for a child it was bad enough for me when Andy had his first after we met and that was only a mild one.

Megs I wondered where you had got to oh well will have to do it myself one day soon probably will be the day before I need it lol

We had a terrible down pour here so everything is once agin soaked I know we need it but wish we could manage without

Wendy you saying a drink makes me think I will have a small one as we are just about to eat a bit late tonight but hay ho better late then never 

Am hoping to get a bit of reading done thins evening so will say goodnight sleep well all

greta33

May 08

greta33 says:

looks  like most of you are retiring for the night, so shal i be soon, getting very dark here, mike gone of on the coffee trail. here it comes, bless him, so a coffee, and a bag of pop corn,  keep me going till near supper  time. well think i will sign off here for now, my carers meeting tomorrow, but be here late afternoon, take care my friends,  GOD BLESS XXXX

Attached images:

1. good night  

Greta 33

Greytop

Jul 07

Greytop says:

Just back to add my goodnight for everyone. Hope you all sleep well and the storms dont linger. Its gone very cloudy here, but so far no storm.

Sleep well everyone, sweet dreams and chat tomorrow.     luv Megs xxx

Cabriole

May 08

Cabriole says:

it seems I have slept away most of the afternoon and early evening! I had my lunch at about 1.30 and sat down sorting out the box of old photographs we had been looking at recently.  Suddenly I realised it was ten past 7!

Have to go and have a read now but I hope everyone has had  good day.

x Carole

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart

Cabriole

May 08

Cabriole says:

Back again after a lot of effort and freezing pages   I have read all the news but too many to answer now as lots of you have probably gone for the night anyway. I must just say.....

to WENDY51 - I don't think I have said hello since you joined, afraid I have been a bit out of touch with things whilst my sister was visiting. I hope you are settling in to the forum. My daughter is also epileptic, has been since she was 9, and she is 38 this year, her fits are very well controlled and (touch wood) she has not had one for about 15 years now but it was a bit scary when she was having lots in the beginning. I hopoe you enjoyed your free day today and having your feet pampered

Sally I am glad you Sian and Alfie had a good day at Noah's Ark.  I had  double points voucher from Tesco in my purse when we shopped for Mum's birthday party Sally, we  spent £137 and I forgot all about it!  Worse still it expired a couple of days later before I found it.

Nice pictures Dot, nice to see your hens; glad Fred got the lawn mowed before the rain came.

Rosie I am so sorry to read about your dil's Mom's partner, so sad, my condolences to your son and  d-i-l and her family.

Apologies for not replying to everyone, I hope that after a restful weekend I might get back into the normal routine

Hope everyone enjoys their evening and sleeps well

x Carole

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart

Page

Receive our newsletter