Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > General Chat Forum > Useful Information & General Advice > meet new people and enjoy a new life

Go to most recent reply

claire88325

Aug 11

claire88325 says:

meet new people and enjoy a new life

Hello Guys!

I found an useful websites to communicate with others, share your hobbies and even participate some interesting activities!! I made a lot of amazing people there! 
you guys should have a look, I found an vedio about the website, before you try you may want to take a look! http://bit.ly/opa5nr
Hope it will help!! :)

Reply to this Topic 

HILDAJ1

Nov 06

HILDAJ1 says:

Re: meet new people and enjoy a new life

I don't think many of our friends on this Forum

will take up the offer as most are over 50!   I think

you should advertise on a site for younger people.

Reply to this Topic 

dprice

Dec 11

dprice says:

I have to agree that one of the best things about life is meeting new people you can relate to. There is no better way in experiencing life than to go out with those you want to be with and get to know them better.

Doing the same routine is boring and will get you nowhere so it is best if you try new things and do it with people who are up for the same adventure.

Reply to this Topic 

Toots

Oct 06

Toots says:

A fairly new  small site with friendly fun people.

www.theoverfiftiesforum.com

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic 

MAI

Jan 08

MAI says:

Looks interesting Toots

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be............ Health is Wealth.............. A woman is like a tea bag, you don't know how strong until they are in hot water!

Reply to this Topic 

Sally

Nov 06

Sally says:

Thanks Toots, I think I may have finally been able to register, an easy registration process made difficult by the visual word recognition, I kept trying until I finally managed to register.

"signature

Margaret South Wales

Reply to this Topic 

MAI

Jan 08

MAI says:

I had the same trouble Sally,  I think I tried about six times to read the words, got there in the end   I hate those things

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be............ Health is Wealth.............. A woman is like a tea bag, you don't know how strong until they are in hot water!

Reply to this Topic 

Toots

Oct 06

Toots says:

It's a nice friendly forum which I belong to. I hope you both enjoy it if you decide to give it a try.

Reply to this Topic 

Page

Post a message in Useful Information & General Advice

To post a reply to this topic, please Log In.

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to our terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. Read full terms of use

Receive our newsletter