Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > Hobbies etc... > Recipes > Left over chicken

Go to most recent reply

stellapea

Jul 07

stellapea says:

Left over chicken

I was fed up with using leftover chicken in curry etc. so I decided to make a chicken pie, I diced a carrot and onion very small and softened,in a little oil, in the frying pan then I added the  chicken, some water, a chicken stock cube,a dash of white wine (don't panic.... the opened bottle won't go to waste, hee hee!)and some Herbes de Provence, once it was thoroughly warmed through I added some frozen garden peas and some button mushrooms poppped it all in an oven proof dish topped with short crust pastry and baked in the oven @ 200 for approximately 20 mins and this is the result....it was delish !!

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. pie  

Stella (Stockport) xx

Reply to this Topic 

moza

Jan 08

moza says:

Re: Left over chicken

Stella use it with leeks and mushrooms and put in a small amount of chicken gravy this is also lovely.

love Mo.from Bewdley, Worcester

Reply to this Topic 

christ30

Nov 11

christ30 says:

Re: Left over chicken

yum....

Its sounds very yummy yummy... :)

Reply to this Topic 

Page

Post a message in Recipes

To post a reply to this topic, please Log In.

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to our terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. Read full terms of use

Receive our newsletter