Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > Hobbies etc... > Recipes > Marshmallow crunch

Go to most recent reply

Daisyb2uk

Jan 07

Daisyb2uk says:

Marshmallow crunch

MARSHMALLOW CRUNCH

4 oz creamy toffees
6 oz marshmallows
5 oz butter or margarine
1 pkt rice crispies (small pkt)

Very slowly melt butter, toffees and marshmallows in a very large pan, do not allow to boil. Stir in as many rice crispies as can be incorporated into mixture and press into an 8”x11” greased and silicone paper lined tin. Leave to get completely cold and then cut into fingers or squares.

June How many roads must a man drive down, before he'll admit that he's lost? (Apologies to Dylan)

Reply to this Topic 

Fuchsialady

Feb 07

Fuchsialady says:

Re: Marshmallow crunch

Daisyb2uk said:

MARSHMALLOW CRUNCH

4 oz creamy toffees
6 oz marshmallows
5 oz butter or margarine
1 pkt rice crispies (small pkt)

Very slowly melt butter, toffees and marshmallows in a very large pan, do not allow to boil. Stir in as many rice crispies as can be incorporated into mixture and press into an 8”x11” greased and silicone paper lined tin. Leave to get completely cold and then cut into fingers this sounds  or squares.

OH BLIMEY this sounds right up my alley June.I wish Ihasdnt seen it but when we next go out I shall buy poundsof marshmallows and toffees

Fuchsialady

Reply to this Topic 

christ30

Nov 11

christ30 says:

Re: Marshmallow crunch

well the best recpie shared by you, I will surely try this at my place. :)

Reply to this Topic 

Page

Post a message in Recipes

To post a reply to this topic, please Log In.

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to our terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. Read full terms of use

Receive our newsletter