Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > General Chat Forum > Come on in > TUESDAY'S Idle Gossip......386

Go to most recent reply

HILDAJ1

Nov 06

HILDAJ1 says:

TUESDAY'S Idle Gossip......386

Message from Las Brisas/ Shirley.

WELCOME TO IG - FOR THE BENEFIT OF NEW MEMBERS CHAT ABOUT EVERTHING
AND NOTHING, HAVE FUN, PRACTICE YOUR PICCYS', TELL US ABOUT YOUR DAY, MAKE US LAUGH -
ANYTHING IN FACT THAT YOU FEEL DOESN'T CALL FOR A TOPIC OF ITS OWN, WITH BEST TWO FEET, JUST JUMP IN

(Please may I just say that as IG is growing bigger by the day with so many more people joining in - - if you have not received a reply to your post - its not that we don't care - just that sometimes a post can be overlooked due to the volume of posts - but never fear we will catch up with you along the way so please keep posting)

This topic has been locked
Patsy-anne

Nov 07

Patsy-anne says:

Re: TUESDAY'S Idle Gossip......386

ooooh, I too wondered what the messages were Shirley ...........thanks for the answer Stella

No Shirley, it didn't sting (hehe  just typed stink.....it did that )

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow

Patsy-anne

Nov 07

Patsy-anne says:

Hi & Bye Annie, pleased you had an enjoyable day with your cousin.   Strange, I have never heard that about Vick before.........will see if it works again tonight    Enjoy your evening

Sally

Nov 06

Sally says:

Hello everyone, quite a few more pages to catch up on.

Patsy anne I hope the beads work out OK for you, you have been messed around a bit.

I see quite a few of you have been eating liver today, I do like liver but have to really fancy it.

Shirley, it would be lovely for your sister to vist you here, I hope you feel a bit better for talking to her, although very hard over the phone for you to figure things out, hope everything works out for you and she can make the visit.  Don't you worry about offloading anything, you are always there with words of advice and support for all of us, you just keep talking to us.

Going for a quick browse around now and will be back soon..........

SALLY

Margaret South Wales

Greytop

Jul 07

Greytop says:

Hi Annie, so glad you enjoyed your chat with your Cousin, nice to catch up on everything. See you are going too, so goodnight to you and sleep well.

Knew what messages were, but never heard of vick on your feet etc., Glad it worked though Patsy-anne. Must keep that in mind.   Megs

Patsy-anne

Nov 07

Patsy-anne says:

Just found this ref Vick...........so will go and have a read of it 

http://skepticdetective.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/vicks-vaporub-on-your-feet/

for some unknown reason, I can't get the links to work , should come up with copy & past in your browser bar

(just made the link live Pat)

[This Reply has been modified by the Moderator]

Attached images:

1. th_Purple  

mobarny

Jan 08

mobarny says:

hi everyone only just got the computer going it went off on sunday ,and with the help of my son i got on about an hour ago. i have just been reading the letters and I have never heard about vicks on your feet I only thought you put it on your chest or under your nose. But you learn something new every day . I hope Shirleys sister can visit ,your sisters an be your best friend as mine were, I have lost all 4 of mine over the last  number of years and I miss them all     

from mo

Patsy-anne

Nov 07

Patsy-anne says:

Thanks Stella .............don't know how to do it with Firefox, and have lost the adress and links bar on Internet Explorer

Hello Mo.......sorry to hear your pewter has been misbehaving, pleased you are back on line again.  Just click on the red link in my post above, and all will be confirmed

Attached images:

1. th_Purple  

Sally

Nov 06

Sally says:

Time to say goodnight again, have a good evening everyone and a restful night.

Chat to you all tomorrow.

Nite nite, sleep well.

SALLY

Attached images:

1. goodnight  

Margaret South Wales

las brisas

Mar 07

las brisas says:

Hi Mo glad to see you are up and running again. Gonna buy some vick vapour rub tomorrow just in case I get a cough - maybe they will be sold out now though

Thank you  everyone for your best wishes for my sister

There's a gale force wind outside I can hear things flying around - bet I need to have a clean up out there tomorrow.

Shirley-Surrey aka Booboo

las brisas

Mar 07

las brisas says:

Hi Mo glad to see you are up and running again. Gonna buy some vick vapour rub tomorrow just in case I get a cough - maybe they will be sold out now though

Thank you  everyone for your best wishes for my sister

There's a gale force wind outside I can hear things flying around - bet I need to have a clean up out there tomorrow.

Shirley-Surrey aka Booboo

Page

Receive our newsletter