Skip to content

Forums

• Read updates on Forum functionality

> Service Annoucements

• Please give us feedback, report problems or suggest improvements. Please remember to include the URL of the page. 

>
SEND US AN EMAIL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

You are in... Forums > Health > Cancer > Moles

Go to most recent reply

las brisas

Mar 07

las brisas says:

Moles

Do you have any moles or growths that you are unsure of -  regardless of size  shape and colour please have them checked even the most minute change in them  -  please have them checked you cannot be too careful

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Shirley-Surrey aka Booboo

Reply to this Topic 

blue eyes

Apr 08

blue eyes says:

Re: Moles

Thank you for your sound advice Shirley. Love Nancy xx

Attached images:

1. th_th06  

Nancy from Great Yarmouth Norfolk.

Reply to this Topic 

Sheevee

Mar 07

Sheevee says:

I totally agree with you Shirley.  Sometimes it is only a "gut instinct" that all is not well but I still think you should get things checked even if you face ridicule by some doctors.  Better to be safe than sorry after.

Sheevee Buddy: Cabriole (Carole) Fond memories of "Josephine" a real cool buddy

Reply to this Topic 

jeenieblue

Feb 08

jeenieblue says:

HEAR  HEAR,

SHIRLEY AND SHEILA

TC LOVE J XX

Jeenie (Listed my buddies in my profile)

Reply to this Topic 

las brisas

Mar 07

las brisas says:

Should have added if anything is itchy get it checked too - thats why I went and they removed them straight way  didn't look anything like the pictures you see of moles

Shirley-Surrey aka Booboo

Reply to this Topic 

Sheevee

Mar 07

Sheevee says:

Definitely right to get anything untoward checked Shirley.  My friend's GP told her she had an odd looking verruca on her heel and gave her the name of a chiropodist.  She spent six valuable months having this treated and commented on a couple of occasions to the GP that it was getting worse not better.

Unfortunately the six month delay cost her her life.  She told me that she felt uneasy about the "verruca" all the time but tried to squash down her reservations and put her trust in the "experts".  She had a malignant melanoma that can be cured when caught early enough. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Sheevee Buddy: Cabriole (Carole) Fond memories of "Josephine" a real cool buddy

Reply to this Topic 

Page

Post a message in Cancer

To post a reply to this topic, please Log In.

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to our terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. Read full terms of use

Receive our newsletter